- Registered on: 11/17/2011
- Last connection: 03/01/2013
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 11/17/2011)
Reported issues: 7
- 04:36 pm FOSSology Feature #2127: Perform automated package install testing
- Adding some notes about what needs to be done to complete this backlog item:
The FOSSology continu...
- 11:26 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Debian_Install_2_1 (#2)
- 11:25 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Debian_Install_2_1 (#1)
- 11:20 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Ubuntu_Install_2_1 (#1)
- 11:05 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Installing_FOSSology_with_RPM's_2_1 (#2)
- 04:00 pm FOSSology Bug #3423 (Closed): improvement on create_test_database.php and cleanup_test_databases.php
- Closing this since Larry & I resolved our concern about missing database structure, but we determined that it is not ...
- 03:57 pm FOSSology Feature #2127: Perform automated package install testing
- This is not a 2.1.0 release target. Manual package testing is being done for 2.1.
Removing target version as I do...
- 03:55 pm FOSSology Bug #3573 (Resolved): please resolve postgres version dependencies in debian/ubuntu packages.
- This has been resolved as of svn 6237.
Changed the postgres package dependencies to be very liberal, i.e.:
- 04:07 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Testing-vm_machine_list (#6)
- update package test VM hosts
- 04:38 pm FOSSology Bug #3489 (New): dpkg-scansources not included in new versions of 'dpkg-dev' - breaks project bui...
- According to defect #3453, the latest versions of dpkg-dev do not include the dpkg-scansources utility. This prevent...
Also available in: Atom