- Registered on: 10/28/2011
- Last connection: 09/11/2012
Reported issues: 21
- 09:03 pm FOSSology Documentation #939: add documentation for how to interpret agent logs
- I can't change the status of this defect. This is finished.
- 09:03 pm FOSSology Documentation #933: add documentation for how to interpret scheduler log
- I can't change the status of this. I would just close it because I believe that this has been done.
- 08:59 pm FOSSology Support #2943: Add unit tests for fo_cli
- I doubt that unit tests would be of benefit for fo_cli. This is such a simple program that the functional tests shoul...
- 08:57 pm FOSSology Support #2823 (Resolved): Add unit tests for fossconfig
- fossconfig has unit tests.
- 08:56 pm FOSSology Support #2811: Add unit tests for libfossscheduler
- There are tests written for libfossscheduler that currently do not work. Don't know how much extra work is needed to ...
- 08:55 pm FOSSology Support #2661 (Resolved): Add unit tests for Copyright agent
- The copyright agent has extensive unit tests currently.
- 08:54 pm FOSSology Bug #3147 (Resolved): Copyright agent segfault
- This isn't so much fixed as should not have been filed in the first place. After doing a lot for exploration of the i...
- 08:53 pm FOSSology Enhancement #2559: Add unit tests for Scheduler
- These need a lot more work before being finished.
Currently Host.c is tested and Interface.c is mostly tested. The...
- 08:48 pm FOSSology Bug #2001 (Resolved): gracefully shutdown on [Admin]-->[Scheduler] is not graceful
- This should be fixed at this point.
- 08:47 pm FOSSology Bug #3279 (Resolved): Load spiked in event.c for scheduler
Also available in: Atom