- Registered on: 10/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/14/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2011)
Reported issues: 51
- 01:11 am FOSSology Enhancement #6015 (Closed): Upgrade cp2foss to allow upload from a source repository
- Tested in git bb46c5, works well with http repo, closing.
- 12:45 am FOSSology Support #6399 (Resolved): performance regression tests and stress tests
- Finished performance regression testing and run each day, check the result here: http://fotest.fc.hp.com:8080/job/Fos...
- 11:35 am FOSSology Enhancement #6015 (Feedback): Upgrade cp2foss to allow upload from a source repository
- use username and password didn't work
cp2foss --username vincent --password vincent -f dong.ma -G ssh://git.code.sf....
- 02:07 am FOSSology Enhancement #6015 (Feedback): Upgrade cp2foss to allow upload from a source repository
- Use this command to upload from git: @cp2foss --username vincent --password vincent -f dong.ma -G http://git.code.sf...
- 02:25 am FOSSology Bug #7035 (Closed): nomos reports GPL-2.1 and GPL-2.1+
- Tested in git b96f06, closing.
- 09:34 am FOSSology Wiki edit: Git_Basic (#11)
- Added git merge
- 07:31 am FOSSology Support #7095: Support FOSSology on SUSE
- Mark Felton Note about 2.5 tar file:
SUSE 11 Fossology 2.5 tar file (can not use RPM)
1. Download fossology 2....
- 07:29 am FOSSology Support #7095: Support FOSSology on SUSE
- pkgaegnt issue:
pkgagent.c: In function ‘ProcessUpload’:
pkgagent.c:343: warning: implicit declaration of functio...
- 07:27 am FOSSology Support #7095 (New): Support FOSSology on SUSE
- We have one user try our source code on SUSE, and done some notes here: http://www.fossology.org/projects/fossology/w...
- 01:10 pm FOSSology Bug #6291 (Resolved): Add fedora 20 testing into CI test system
- fedora 20 i386 and x86_64 system have been added to CI system and tests pass, also added ubuntu 14.04 i386 and x86_64...
Also available in: Atom