- Registered on: 10/20/2011
- Last connection: 12/06/2013
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2011)
Reported issues: 40
- 02:05 pm FOSSology Bug #6189 (Resolved): uploadtree_a records can not be cascade deleted by upload table
- Fixed in svn7063, first to delete the uploadtree_a records which upload_fk didn't exist in upload table, then I added...
- 12:58 am FOSSology Bug #6183: delagent confusing status message
- Bob Gobeille wrote:
> I thought we discussed this and were going to put the upload name in the jq_endtext (or anothe...
- 12:47 am FOSSology Support #5769 (Feedback): use /home instead of /srv for fossy home directory
- apt-get purge fossology just remove the fossology package, but the fossology-* packages didn't removed, you should us...
- 12:15 pm FOSSology Bug #6183 (Resolved): delagent confusing status message
- Fixed in svn7061, as upload records be deleted by delagent, delagent sends confusing email.
- 03:44 am FOSSology Bug #6189 (Resolved): uploadtree_a records can not be cascade deleted by upload table
- the correct uploadtree_a table didn't have the forigen key with upload table, so the records in uploadtree_a table ca...
- 05:50 am FOSSology Bug #6135 (Closed): cp2foss fails
- Verified in svn 7058, closing.
- 06:33 am FOSSology Bug #6099 (Resolved): 2.3.0 -->2.4.0 upgrade testing, [Database]-->[check] still exist
- package upgrade process will handle this.
- 06:32 am FOSSology Bug #3651 (Resolved): Work with Bruno to address issues with the runBuild2.0.php script used to b...
- Put maintagent in fossology-common package.
- 06:31 am FOSSology Bug #6141 (Resolved): rpm packages are not created recent days
- Fixed in svn7051, packages generated.
- 04:52 am FOSSology Enhancement #5835 (Closed): copyright agent not using uploadtree_xyz table
- Test cases passed, closing.
Also available in: Atom