- Registered on: 10/20/2011
- Last connection: 03/06/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2011)
Reported issues: 47
- 10:20 am FOSSology FOSSology: RE: Mail Notification - not working
- Hi Brett,
I have tested on CentOS 6, the email works correctly on my test. Following is my test steps:
- 07:52 am FOSSology Enhancement #1437: utilities used by ununpack in different distros produce different number of it...
- Need more time to narrow the test file to small scope, will defer to next release.
- 07:48 am FOSSology Bug #6561 (Feedback): ununpack failure on test_zipfile.pyc
- I found it's hard to get the file path in the ununpack agent, as ununpack agent is unpack files by access repository,...
- 09:46 am FOSSology Bug #6567 (Resolved): Ubuntu 12.04 package appears to have incorrect entries in package control f...
- Fixed in git commit ef195b, the Replace field in fossology-db is removed.
- 07:27 am FOSSology Bug #6585 (Rejected): upload from URL caching
- Verified no caching when uploading two different files with same name.
- 02:27 am FOSSology Bug #5871: browser tab interference
- There are 3 issue here:
1. The common-db.php DBconnect() function only call one time at the index.php, no other plac...
- 06:46 am FOSSology Bug #5871 (Feedback): browser tab interference
- From my tests, this is because sharing the login session. For my tests:
1) start 1 browser
2) In one tab click on...
- 03:00 am FOSSology Bug #6561 (Resolved): ununpack failure on test_zipfile.pyc
- New fix in git commit 85443a8, write a message to the log file when the unpack requires a password.
- 07:33 am FOSSology Bug #6561 (In Progress): ununpack failure on test_zipfile.pyc
- I thought it is possible, I will investigate.
- 06:52 am FOSSology Bug #5601: The Unit/Fucntional test is unstable
- I have updated the test server to fix the PHP Warning:
PHP Warning: fopen(/home/jenkins/jobs/Fossology_Unit_Tests...
Also available in: Atom