- Registered on: 10/10/2011
- Last connection: 03/06/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 176
- 09:28 am FOSSology Bug #6339 (Resolved): add missed license text for during 2.5.0
- added license text for See-file, LGPL-2.1+-KDE-exception, LIBGCJ, WordNet-3.0, ClearSilver, Tapjoy.
- 09:02 am FOSSology Bug #6339: add missed license text for during 2.5.0
- can not find license text for KnowledgeTree,
will add See-file, not See-file(copyright|license), not See-URL
- 08:07 am FOSSology Bug #6021: nomos crash
- can not reproduce always, right now, have not found the root cause.
- 07:34 am FOSSology Bug #6627: nomos missing unidentified license
- have to talk with bob soon.
- 06:31 am FOSSology Bug #3987 (Feedback): when running cp2foss, can not specify a regular expression for the filename...
- larry shi wrote:
> for the path issue, I am sorry, have no solution right now,
> create a tar file when meetin...
- 06:29 am FOSSology Enhancement #6033 (Resolved): Mechanism to print list of files contained by bucket
- correct error/note message in git dc592d, thanks for your testing.
- 04:30 am FOSSology Enhancement #6405: copyright agent: pre-filter for results, or split scanning of URLs, e-mail add...
- have no time to finish this enhancement, shift it to next release 2.6.0
- 11:04 am FOSSology Bug #6447 (Feedback): nomos 2.4.0: dual licensed GPLv3+/LGPLv3+ recognized as LGPLv3+
- why do you think we should report as a "Dula-license' for this file?
this file just mention that this except the lib...
- 10:51 am FOSSology Bug #6441 (Feedback): Nomos 2.4.0: GPLv3+ recognized as GPL-2.0+
- according to the current logic of nomos, GPL-2.0 and GPL-3.0 are exclusive, can not report them together.
only if c...
- 10:47 am FOSSology Bug #6375 (Feedback): nomos: LGPL 2.1 header not recognized properly
- GPL-3.0+ and LGPL-2.1+ are not exclusive, so I think return GPL-3.0+,LGPL-2.1+ is correct, not a defect. what do you ...
Also available in: Atom