- Registered on: 10/10/2011
- Last connection: 04/23/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 189
- 10:09 am FOSSology Enhancement #345: View File Information - scheduling package agent
- will add one link to schedule the unscheduled agents.
- 03:34 am FOSSology Bug #6021: nomos crash
- Bob Gobeille wrote:
> This problem (memory corruption) appears to be in regcomp(). With the given test file, doing ...
- 08:55 am FOSSology Bug #6687 (Resolved): FaCE license name case missmatch
- fixed and updated tests in git bc40fb
- 08:54 am FOSSology Bug #6645 (In Progress): cp2foss path
- fixed in git c8ec27.
will add tests soon.
- 08:42 am FOSSology Bug #6375: nomos: LGPL 2.1 header not recognized properly
- this issue is critical, however change nomos to fix this issue is not a good idea, we have to find another solution, ...
- 08:22 am FOSSology Bug #6927 (In Progress): Bucket agent not scanning all files
- 08:17 am FOSSology Bug #6627: nomos missing unidentified license
- due to the way nomos works, I have no solution for this issue.
- 02:52 am FOSSology Feature #5427: standalone copyright agent
- standalone copyright agent will be very useful, so improve the priority.
- 02:42 am FOSSology Bug #6921 (Feedback): fossology 2.5.0: errors on Fedora 19
- yes, that is a problem.
I have a question, why have to delete user and group of fossy when upgrading?
- 07:35 am FOSSology Bug #6921: fossology 2.5.0: errors on Fedora 19
- our package install testing works well. it is strange.
Also available in: Atom