- Registered on: 10/07/2011
- Last connection: 11/25/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 437
- 08:39 pm FOSSology Bug #8037 (Closed): cp2foss Usage: displays -e option that doesn't exist.
- closed by code inspection and travis passing
- 08:11 pm FOSSology Support #8055 (New): user configurable system user and group
- Twice in the past two weeks I've fielded support issues where companies cannot use the system name "fossy" or group "...
- 07:52 pm FOSSology Support #8049 (New): incomplete scheduler error message
- In the scheduler database.c check_tables(), the function ends with:
- 05:28 pm FOSSology Bug #8031 (Closed): Nightly build does not include AMD
- It would be helpful if you would record why it hung. But I'm closing anyway.
- 05:07 pm FOSSology FOSSology: RE: fossology 2.6.1 doesn't display code
- I'm not familiar with RHEL installs. I'll ping Vincent on fossology-devel. Vincent builds all our packages.
- 04:59 pm FOSSology Bug #8037: cp2foss Usage: displays -e option that doesn't exist.
- The email option would have been removed because the scheduler will automatically send out the completion email based...
- 09:42 pm FOSSology Bug #8043: item numbesr are inaccurate on some agents
- There is not enough information recorded in this issue. The numbers should reflect the number of files scanned by th...
- 09:38 pm FOSSology Bug #8025 (Closed): Concluded license not working
- briefly tested - closing
- 09:22 pm FOSSology FOSSology: RE: fossology 2.6.1 doesn't display code
- For the timezone, configure php in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
date.timezone = "Europe/Berlin"
(for your timezone).
- 06:40 pm FOSSology Bug #8031: Nightly build does not include AMD
- This is a repeat of #7947.
Also available in: Atom