- Registered on: 10/07/2011
- Last connection: 09/22/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 413
- 08:40 pm FOSSology Bug #7743 (Closed): text highlights starting from the beginning of the text are not displayed cor...
- Please include test case next time.
- 08:27 pm FOSSology Bug #7749: nomos - missed autoconf-exception
- Just to clarify, the fossology.usa link contains many files that should have the autoconf exception, but not all the ...
- 08:25 pm FOSSology Bug #7749 (New): nomos - missed autoconf-exception
- From Bryan S.
In 2.6.0: attached file is identified as:
File ax_gcc_archflag.m4 contains license(s) GPL-3.0+
- 03:57 pm FOSSology Bug #7695: cp2foss fails to upload from Git repository.
- From email, Larry wrote:
> I think I have got all the information from Paul Guttmann for this issue on Ubuntu 1204, ...
- 03:25 pm FOSSology Bug #7695: cp2foss fails to upload from Git repository.
- I recommend you work with Paul to try and figure out a test case. Or fill Paul in on the debugging steps so he can d...
- 02:46 pm FOSSology Bug #7725 (Resolved): missing php5-json dependency
- From Kotrappa's email Sept 17, 2014 it appears that we might be missing a dependency on php5-json on Ubuntu 13.10.
- 08:05 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Release_Notes (#71)
- 07:10 pm FOSSology 2.6.0-RC1 Available
- The FOSSology team is happy to announce the release of version 2.6.0 Release Candidate 1.
* monk. This is a new ...
- 03:56 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Release_Notes (#70)
- add new license browser to 2.6
- 03:49 pm FOSSology Wiki edit: Release_Notes (#69)
- add date for for 2.6 RC1 release
Also available in: Atom