- Registered on: 10/07/2011
- Last connection: 03/07/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 343
- 10:10 pm FOSSology Bug #6441 (New): Nomos 2.4.0: GPLv3+ recognized as GPL-2.0+
- This is a nomos defect and since it involves a major change I'm pushing this to a future release. Nomos does need re...
- 10:04 pm FOSSology Bug #3987 (In Progress): when running cp2foss, can not specify a regular expression for the filen...
- Ok, I created issue #6645 for the path problem.
However, the NOTE is still confusing to me. It now says:...
- 10:00 pm FOSSology Bug #6645 (New): cp2foss path
- When I run this command:...
- 09:23 pm FOSSology Bug #6447 (Closed): nomos 2.4.0: dual licensed GPLv3+/LGPLv3+ recognized as LGPLv3+
- I just looked at the file and I agree with you. I'm closing this. Armijn, if you disagree, please reopen.
- 05:17 pm FOSSology FOSSology: RE: Mail Notification - not working
- Brett, is this a CentOS 6 32 bit or 64 bit?
- 05:11 pm FOSSology Bug #6561 (In Progress): ununpack failure on test_zipfile.pyc
- Do you just need to pass in another parameter? For example, see
- 04:26 pm FOSSology Bug #6021: nomos crash
- You're saying that starting with a system in the same state that sometimes nomos crashes and sometimes it does not??
- 06:52 pm FOSSology FOSSology: RE: Mail Notification - not working
- The CONFIG: lines are ok. The conf files are used by the scheduler to set agent parameters, it doesn't actually need...
- 05:57 pm FOSSology FOSSology: RE: Mail Notification - not working
- I just tested the Email notification check box not setting. Looks like a bug. The database IS being updated, but th...
- 05:41 pm FOSSology Bug #6639 (New): Edit a User - email notification
- On Edit a User:
1) make sure an email address is entered
2) click on email notification check box
3) hit update
Also available in: Atom