- Registered on: 10/07/2011
- Last connection: 04/26/2013
- FOSSology (Developer, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 111
- 06:43 pm FOSSology Bug #4917: cp2foss appears to allow uploading into other users top folder, upload vanishes.
This was found on 2.2.0~rc1.
System : testfo (184.108.40.206)
Base System: debian 6.
- 06:42 pm FOSSology Bug #4917 (New): cp2foss appears to allow uploading into other users top folder, upload vanishes.
- When using cp2foss to upload items, it allows 1 user to upload into another users top level directory. For example, ...
- 06:50 pm FOSSology Bug #4911 (New): Edit users forgets users agent selections
- When a User is created or edited, the user preferences are remembered. For some reason, the agents selected are not ...
- 06:38 pm FOSSology Bug #4857 (Closed): postgresql 8.4 will not restart using values in INSTALL file
- Nice fix Bob, this will help a lot.
- 05:24 pm FOSSology Bug #4899 (New): Split INSTALL file into two files, source install and package install.
- Using the existing 2.2.0 documentation, the package configuration steps can be confusing. This is due to the fact th...
- 05:15 pm FOSSology Bug #4863 (Closed): INSTALL file says apache not automatically configured, but it is.
- I am going to close this for 2.2.0 and open new one for 2.3. Even in package installs we refer the user to the INSTA...
- 01:19 am FOSSology Bug #4845: 2.2 documentation, bad link
My bad, the link is in the wiki, not the file. The link is to the file, it's a bad link. I should have been m...
- 07:17 pm FOSSology Bug #4881: Job unable to create logfile.
- OK, It seems like nothing is working now. Uploading a previously uploaded file results in:
Upload failed for file...
- 07:14 pm FOSSology Bug #4881: Job unable to create logfile.
- I just tried to upload the same file from my laptop and got the following error:
Upload failed for file Sources.g...
- 07:07 pm FOSSology Bug #4881 (Closed): Job unable to create logfile.
- When trying to upload from url, the jobs fails. The scheduler for some reason was not posting to fossology.log. I s...
Also available in: Atom