- Registered on: 10/06/2011
- Last connection: 09/09/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 121
- 11:09 pm FOSSology Bug #7701: License not found
- License text: "Available via the MIT or new BSD license.", http://fossology.usa.hp.com/?mod=view-license&napk=161&upl...
- 11:01 pm FOSSology Bug #7701 (New): License not found
- 05:43 pm FOSSology Bug #7299 (New): nomos false positive for GPL
- The attached text file demonstrates a false positive hit got GPL.
- 10:33 pm FOSSology Bug #6063 (Rejected): Nomos misses license, Apache 2.0
- During OSRB triage, the following license text is reported as GPL only (Apache2.0 is missed):
- 11:48 pm FOSSology Bug #5571 (Closed): Please investigate cleaning up upload remnants of failed or killed jobs.
- The following transcript from irc describes s symptom, why it's a problem and how to reproduce it. I don't know if t...
- 05:35 pm FOSSology Bug #4947 (Rejected): delagent leaves orphaned records in the database
- unable to reproduce
- 07:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5553: unable to change properties for an upload in any folder other than Software Repository
- fixed typo in bug title
- 07:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5553 (Closed): unable to change properties for an upload in any folder other than Software R...
When using the module above (as user fossy), the onl...
- 03:31 pm FOSSology Bug #5475: License should be detected as CPL not Eclipse
- adding 2nd test file
- 03:29 pm FOSSology Bug #5475 (Closed): License should be detected as CPL not Eclipse
- 2 example license text test files are attached to this bug. One is correctly identified as Common Public License (CP...
Also available in: Atom