- Registered on: 10/06/2011
- Last connection: 11/18/2013
- FOSSology (Manager, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 119
- 10:33 pm FOSSology Bug #6063 (New): Nomos misses license, Apache 2.0
- During OSRB triage, the following license text is reported as GPL only (Apache2.0 is missed):
- 11:48 pm FOSSology Bug #5571 (Closed): Please investigate cleaning up upload remnants of failed or killed jobs.
- The following transcript from irc describes s symptom, why it's a problem and how to reproduce it. I don't know if t...
- 05:35 pm FOSSology Bug #4947 (Rejected): delagent leaves orphaned records in the database
- unable to reproduce
- 07:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5553: unable to change properties for an upload in any folder other than Software Repository
- fixed typo in bug title
- 07:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5553 (Closed): unable to change properties for an upload in any folder other than Software R...
When using the module above (as user fossy), the onl...
- 03:31 pm FOSSology Bug #5475: License should be detected as CPL not Eclipse
- adding 2nd test file
- 03:29 pm FOSSology Bug #5475 (Closed): License should be detected as CPL not Eclipse
- 2 example license text test files are attached to this bug. One is correctly identified as Common Public License (CP...
- 07:38 pm FOSSology Bug #5283 (Closed): Please investigate bucket definition and detection issue discussed on irc wit...
- see 2013-06-14 email with this issue # for more details.
- 07:25 pm FOSSology Bug #5253 (Closed): Affero license regression error (?) Bob to verify.
- this upload contains affero that was identified correctly on 5/17:
- 01:22 am FOSSology Bug #4947: delagent leaves orphaned records in the database
- to reproduce, try deleting an upload. The UI will report it is deleted, but it still exists in the database. Also, i...
Also available in: Atom