- Registered on: 10/06/2011
- Last connection: 10/20/2014
- FOSSology (Manager, 10/11/2011)
Reported issues: 123
- 07:25 pm FOSSology Bug #7863: nomos fails to identify BSD-3-Clause
- attached test file
- 07:23 pm FOSSology Bug #7863 (Resolved): nomos fails to identify BSD-3-Clause
- Please see attached license file from http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/about/license.html.
- 06:46 pm FOSSology Bug #7833: LGPL license miss
- attaching test case
- 06:45 pm FOSSology Bug #7833 (Closed): LGPL license miss
- in the attached test case, nomos fails to identify the LGPL license.
- 11:09 pm FOSSology Bug #7701: License not found
- License text: "Available via the MIT or new BSD license.", http://fossology.usa.hp.com/?mod=view-license&napk=161&upl...
- 11:01 pm FOSSology Bug #7701 (New): License not found
- 05:43 pm FOSSology Bug #7299 (Closed): nomos false positive for GPL
- The attached text file demonstrates a false positive hit got GPL.
- 10:33 pm FOSSology Bug #6063 (Rejected): Nomos misses license, Apache 2.0
- During OSRB triage, the following license text is reported as GPL only (Apache2.0 is missed):
- 11:48 pm FOSSology Bug #5571 (Closed): Please investigate cleaning up upload remnants of failed or killed jobs.
- The following transcript from irc describes s symptom, why it's a problem and how to reproduce it. I don't know if t...
- 05:35 pm FOSSology Bug #4947 (Rejected): delagent leaves orphaned records in the database
- unable to reproduce
Also available in: Atom