- Registered on: 02/03/2012
- Last connection: 03/18/2013
- FOSSology (Reporter, 03/06/2012)
Reported issues: 4
- 02:55 pm FOSSology Bug #4053: nomos - incorrect license
- Bob, I'm not sure I care that much, but if the word "patent" is currently triggering "Patent-ref", it seems to be ser...
- 02:35 pm FOSSology Bug #4053: nomos - incorrect license
- Larry asked my opinion of this source file in light of this bug report:
1) There is a mention of "non patent encumbe...
- 03:25 am FOSSology Bug #3795: you always get oldest license report of one file even though you upload(nomos scanning...
- Before this issue is closed, it will probably make sense to have a discussion about the effects of both this change t...
- 11:39 pm FOSSology Bug #3765: Sleepycat (berkleydb) license detects as "BSD"
- So this is probably tricky. Old Nomos used to detect Sleepycat, and I would guess that code is still in there and wo...
- 09:19 pm FOSSology Bug #3765: Sleepycat (berkleydb) license detects as "BSD"
- Correction on the first license text URL: http://osrb.usa.hp.com/triage/license_text.php?Number=14028&Package=14198
- 09:10 pm FOSSology Bug #3765: Sleepycat (berkleydb) license detects as "BSD"
- Note "berkeleydb" was misspelled in the above text...we'll want to spell this right in any license reporting
- 05:35 pm FOSSology Bug #3765 (Closed): Sleepycat (berkleydb) license detects as "BSD"
- The following text detects as "BSD" through Nomos, yet it contains the Sleepycat (berkleydb) license clause requiring...
- 01:03 am FOSSology Bug #3705: nomos reports GPL v2.1
- If we close this defect for the reason that Larry mentions in the previous update, is there a way to nullify (forget)...
- 07:37 pm FOSSology Enhancement #3729: nomos - add json license
- As an additional note from the original submitter, please consider whether simply adding the json license is the corr...
- 09:45 pm FOSSology Bug #3093 (Closed): Missed detection of GPL_v3 in attached Debian copyright file
- When the attached file is run through single-shot license detect, it finds "Apache_v2.0,GPL_v2+,Public-domain,RSA-Sec...
Also available in: Atom