- Registered on: 02/03/2012
- Last connection: 01/15/2015
- FOSSology (Reporter, 03/06/2012)
Reported issues: 11
- 11:55 pm FOSSology Bug #6021: nomos crash
- Please check with Bob G regarding access to the upload. It is no longer available in the OSRB approval process. We ...
- 08:30 pm FOSSology Bug #6345: Nomos misses detecting Apache 2.0 license claim
- Sorry, forgot the version: 2.4.0-rc1 (code revision 7076)
- 08:28 pm FOSSology Bug #6345 (Closed): Nomos misses detecting Apache 2.0 license claim
- The attached text file detects as only "GPL" and misses the Apache 2.0 claim. This will cause significant disruption...
- 06:35 am FOSSology Bug #5691: nomos - LGPL miss
- I don't know that I can spend a bunch of time on this right now. Does it really need me? Bob, I think you have a be...
- 02:42 pm FOSSology Bug #5691: nomos - LGPL miss
- Hi Larry, you asked for "help to verify". My suggestion is to go through each detected license and see if that licen...
- 06:55 pm FOSSology Bug #5949 (Rejected): Multiple false positive licenses found when analyzing openjdk Debian copyri...
- Many false positives are found when analyzing the Debian copyright file for openjdk-7-jre-headless. A public link to...
- 03:56 am FOSSology Bug #5583 (Closed): LGPL is detecting as both LGPL and GPL
- Text from the current license statements of the "zeromq" package are detecting as both "LGPL-3.0+" and "GPL-3.0+", bu...
- 02:25 pm FOSSology Bug #5229: Microsoft Office Extensible File License detects as Ms-PL
- Hi Larry, Google is your best help in locating the Microsoft Office Extensible File License. Since the license is *n...
- 06:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5463 (Closed): BSD-3-clause text detects as BSD-2-clause
- The text of the attached file is a bsd-3-clause license. Current Nomos detects this as bsd-2-clause.
- 06:26 pm FOSSology Bug #5457 (Closed): Nomos misdetection: http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause detection inc...
- The text of this web page:
...includes "MIT" in the detected licens...
Also available in: Atom