- Registered on: 02/03/2012
- Last connection: 11/08/2013
- FOSSology (Reporter, 03/06/2012)
Reported issues: 10
- 06:35 am FOSSology Bug #5691: nomos - LGPL miss
- I don't know that I can spend a bunch of time on this right now. Does it really need me? Bob, I think you have a be...
- 02:42 pm FOSSology Bug #5691: nomos - LGPL miss
- Hi Larry, you asked for "help to verify". My suggestion is to go through each detected license and see if that licen...
- 06:55 pm FOSSology Bug #5949 (Rejected): Multiple false positive licenses found when analyzing openjdk Debian copyri...
- Many false positives are found when analyzing the Debian copyright file for openjdk-7-jre-headless. A public link to...
- 03:56 am FOSSology Bug #5583 (Closed): LGPL is detecting as both LGPL and GPL
- Text from the current license statements of the "zeromq" package are detecting as both "LGPL-3.0+" and "GPL-3.0+", bu...
- 02:25 pm FOSSology Bug #5229: Microsoft Office Extensible File License detects as Ms-PL
- Hi Larry, Google is your best help in locating the Microsoft Office Extensible File License. Since the license is *n...
- 06:28 pm FOSSology Bug #5463 (Closed): BSD-3-clause text detects as BSD-2-clause
- The text of the attached file is a bsd-3-clause license. Current Nomos detects this as bsd-2-clause.
- 06:26 pm FOSSology Bug #5457 (Closed): Nomos misdetection: http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause detection inc...
- The text of this web page:
...includes "MIT" in the detected licens...
- 02:30 pm FOSSology Bug #5367 (Closed): CPL-1.0 license text detects as "EPL"
- At the following URL (HP-internal...sorry) is some CPL-1.0 text from an upstream project website:
- 03:25 pm FOSSology Bug #5229 (Closed): Microsoft Office Extensible File License detects as Ms-PL
- The attached license text currently detects as Ms-PL, but it is actually the Microsoft Office Extensible File License...
- 02:55 pm FOSSology Bug #4053: nomos - incorrect license
- Bob, I'm not sure I care that much, but if the word "patent" is currently triggering "Patent-ref", it seems to be ser...
Also available in: Atom