scheduler - identical jobs
|Assignee:||larry shi||% Done:||
The scheduler should refuse to run concurrent identical jobs.
Updated by Alex Norton 9 months ago
- Assignee changed from Alex Norton to Bob Gobeille
- Target version changed from 2.0.1 to 2.1.0
Updated by Bob Gobeille 7 months ago
- Rank set to 99
Change unranked issues to rank 99 so they show up in a ranking report at the bottom. Otherwise, they show up on top.
- Assignee changed from Bob Gobeille to larry shi
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Rank changed from 99 to 2
primary will try to reproduce this defect.
anyone can help to reproduce this issue - run concurrent identical jobs?