delagent -L # does not remove the licenses
|Assignee:||Dong Ma||% Done:||
Using svn 5530 on 4privet.ostt, I had uploaded RedHat.tar.gz, it was upload 3. I ran ./delagent -L 3, but all the licenses still show up in the browser. Tried it again with verbose:./delagent -L 3 -vv
Deleting licenses for upload 3
- Creating temp table: DelLic_3
- Deleting licenses
- Delete completed
Deleted licenses for upload 3
licenses are still there.
Updated by larry shi over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
This function is for bsam, it is obsolete, I am not sure if we still have to support it.
delagent -L # can not remove the nomos licenses.
Updated by Bob Gobeille about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0
Please remove the -L option
Updated by Bob Gobeille 8 months ago
- Rank set to 99
Change unranked issues to rank 99 so they show up in a ranking report at the bottom. Otherwise, they show up on top.
Updated by Mary Laser 5 months ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Rank changed from 99 to 2
promote to 2.2.0 high priority
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
1. just delete uploads, job info on showjobs page still there, make sense?
2. delete folder(include uploads there), will delete uploads and job info.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Tester set to UNASSIGNED
Vincent said the behavior in the last comment is correct.